Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pillow Talk

I have a husband who usually falls asleep before his head hits the pillow. This is problematic for many reasons, but the main gripe I have is that I do my best thinking right before bed. I don't sleep because my brain tends to wake up at inappopriate times. My husband has a wife who starts to speak before she thinks. This is also problematic for many reasons, but his main gripe is that he does not do his best listening right before bed.

I'm just speaking from experience, but certain conversation topics should be off limits after 9pm. For example, last night I woke up my husband to ask him if I were an author and needed a pseudonym, what should it be? Needless to say, he was not feeling inspired.

So much for pillow talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment