Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Sweeten Up Your Event With Dolly's Cotton Candy, San Diego Style!

It's no secret that I agonized over returning to work after birthing my baby terrorist. As much of an adjustment it was transitioning into motherhood, the thought of allowing someone else to spend more time with the baby than me was something that made me feel incredibly sad. Ultimately, returning to work was something that had to be done for our family, but I continue to run through a list of entrepreneurial endeavors that will make me rich and give me the freedom to tell the boss man to take this job and shove it.

Now, you may have heard of Dolly's Sweet Dreams Cotton Candy, a business dreamed up and manifested by my sister. Four years ago, she announced that she was going to start a cotton candy catering company. As she grew her business, her client list grew - I still remember the day she did Kourtney Kardashian's baby shower, and I recall when I saw the episode aired on TV - there was my baby sister, making all of her sweet dreams come true. She eventually added caramel apples, popcorn, and shaved ice into her repertoire of all things delicious.

Right about the time I was wailing miserably about returning to the workforce, my sister had the idea to expand Dolly's into San Diego. She enlisted the help of yours truly to make this idea a reality. I am excited to announce that we have recently launched Dolly's Sweet Dreams Cotton Candy - San Diego! If you or someone you know wants to sweeten up a birthday party, wedding, baby shower, bridal shower, bar/bat mitzvah, or corporate event in San Diego County, please contact me at dollyscottoncandysd@gmail.com. I would love the opportunity to help you fill up on memories!









No comments:

Post a Comment